Back Adjustments in Portland
- Body aches from sitting long hours at work with bad posture.
- Tension from high-stress home/work life.
- Dealing with neck pain and lower back aches from physically active jobs.
How Can Chiropractic Adjustment Help?
Whiplash is not an injury to be taken lightly. It’s a painful condition that causes undue neck discomfort when left untreated. If you’re suffering from a back ailment or neck injury such as whiplash, a chiropractic adjustment may be just what you need.
Also called spinal manipulation, chiropractic adjustment is a well-known whiplash injury treatment. Whether you have whiplash or another type of soft tissue injury, it’s time to make an appointment with our licensed chiropractor, who performs neck and back adjustments in Portland. A chiropractic adjustment can provide:
- Improved Range of Motion
- Reduced Painful Symptoms
- Accelerated Healing Without Surgery
Car Accident Back Pain Treatment
Even a minor fender-bender can wreak havoc on your back and neck. That’s why after a car accident, back pain treatment from Premier Care Chiropractic is so important. Whiplash happens when your neck snaps back and forth quickly, damaging soft neck tissue. As a result, you may experience headaches in addition to neck and back pain. With whiplash injury treatment, we can manipulate your spine and realign it to ease the pain and enhance your range of motion.
Other Portland Chiropractic Adjustments
Not all disorders of the neck and back are caused by car accidents. For residents of Portland, chiropractic adjustments may also be necessary for the following conditions:
- Old Sports Injury: If your back was injured playing football in high school, there’s a good chance you’ll seek the services of a chiropractor at some point later in life.
- Golf Injury: Your golf swing puts a lot of pressure on your back. A chiropractor can help alleviate back pain. In fact, if you do a lot of golfing, preventive care is a good idea. Make your appointment for Portland back adjustments BEFORE you sustain an injury.
- Aging: As it does for the rest of our bodies, aging takes its toll on our neck and spine. Most adults have 26 bones in their back, and there are 23 discs between them that act as shock absorbers. Over time, these discs can deteriorate, resulting in some serious back pain. If you need back adjustments in Portland due to this condition, we’ll be happy to help.
Safe, Effective Chiropractic Treatment in Portland
People may wonder if they can get safe chiropractic treatment in Portland. The answer is a resounding “yes” – if care is provided by reputable healthcare professionals, like Dr. Gallucci and the team at Premier Care Chiropractic. Whether you need neck or spine adjustments in Portland, OR, we’ll help you leave those painful symptoms behind.
Make Your Appointment for a Chiropractic Adjustment Today
We have chiropractic adjustment techniques to put you back on top of your game. A chiropractic adjustment is a non-invasive treatment, so if you’re trying to avoid surgery (and who isn’t?), sign up for spinal manipulation or chiropractic neck adjustments in Portland at Premier Care Chiropractic. Learn what you can expect during your visit, and schedule your appointment today!