Common Conditions Treated
Symptoms of whiplash can include any of the following:
- Neck pain and inflammation
- Arm pain, numbness or tingling
- Inability to concentrate
- Lack of clarity or thought
- TMJ (a type of temporomandibular disorder) and jaw pain
- Mid or lower back pain
- Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide.
- Back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office.
- 50% of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.
- Most cases of back pain are mechanical or non-organic—meaning they are not caused by serious conditions, such as inflammatory arthritis, infection, fracture or cancer.
- Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain.
Repetitive motions of the hands or wrists.
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder most commonly presents as jaw pain and contributes to frequent headaches. TMJ is commonly caused by trauma to the jaw or clenching or grinding your teeth.
TMJ typically presents as any or all of the following symptoms:
- Pain or tenderness of the jaw
- Pain at one or both of the TMJ
- Pain around the ear
- Pain with chewing
- Locking of the temporomandibular joint, making opening and closing the mouth difficult
If you’re experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, we can help.